You can enable or disable all the tracking analytics described in this section by clicking the toggle below:
2. Information regarding your rights
You have the following rights according to applicable data privacy laws:
- right of information about your personal data stored by us;
- right to request the correction, deletion (provided that we are not legally obliged to keep the data)or restricted processing of your personal data;
- right to object to a processing for reasons of our own legitimate interest, public interest or profiling, unless we are able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons overruling your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- right to data portability;
- right to file a complaint with a data protection authority.
- You may revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data at any time with future effect. For further information please refer to the chapters above describing the processing of data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to the contact form or to our company data protection officer whose contact detail you will find below.